1. Breast cancer screening and diagnosis version 3.2018, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Therese B Bevers, et. al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2018 Nov;16(11):1362-1389. PMID: 30442736
2. Breast cancer risk reduction version 2. 2015. Therese B Bevers, et. al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2015 Jul;13(7):880-915. PMID: 26150582
3. NCCN Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast, Ovarian, and Pancreatic Version 2.2021. Daly MB, et. al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2021 Jan 6;19(1):77-102. PMID: 33406487
1. Nielsen JC, et. al.. European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)/Heart Rhythm Society (HRS)/Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS)/Latin American Heart Rhythm Society (LAHRS) expert consensus on risk assessment in cardiac arrhythmias: use the right tool for the right outcome, in the right population
2. Feinberg WM, et. al.. Prevalence, age distribution, and gender of patients with atrial fibrillation. Analysis and implications. Arch Intern Med. 1995 PMID: 7864703
3. Fox CS, et . al.. Parental atrial fibrillation as a risk factor for atrial fibrillation in offspring. JAMA. 2004 PMID: 15199036.
4. Yoneda ZT, et. al.. Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation and the Prevalence of Rare Variants in Cardiomyopathy and Arrhythmia Genes. JAMA Cardiol. 2021 PMID: 34495297
5. Perez MV, et. al.. Large-Scale Assessment of a Smartwatch to Identify Atrial Fibrillation. N Engl J Med. 2019 PMID: 31722151
Coronary Heart Disease
1. 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
2. MONOGENIC ONLY: 2018 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Management of Blood Cholesterol
3. Kullo IJ, et. al.. A perspective on the New American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guidelines for cardiovascular risk assessment. Mayo Clinic Proc.
4. Nordestgaard BG, et. al.. Lipoprotein(a) as a cardiovascular risk factor: current status. Eur Heart J. 2010
5. Kullo IJ, et. al.. Arterial ultrasonography and tonometry as adjuncts to cardiovascular risk stratification. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007
6. Polygenic Risk Scores for Cardiovascular Disease: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association. Sullivan et al. 2022. Circulation
Chronic Kidney Disease
1. Khera AV, et al. Polygenic Prediction of Weight and Obesity Trajectories from Birth to Adulthood. Cell. 2019.
2. Sung-Chan P, Sung YW, Zhao X, Brownson RC. Family-based models for childhood-obesity intervention: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2013.
3. Wadden TA, Tronieri JS, Butryn ML. Lifestyle modification approaches for the treatment of obesity in adults. Am Psychol. 2020.
1. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Prostate Cancer Early Detection. Version 2.2021.
2. Family History high risk only: Kiciński M, Vangronsveld J, Nawrot TS (2011) An Epidemiological Reappraisal of the Familial Aggregation of Prostate Cancer: A Meta-Analysis. PLoS ONE 6(10): e27130.
3. PRS high risk only: Conti DV, Darst BF, Moss LC, et al. Trans-ancestry genome-wide association meta-analysis of prostate cancer identifies new susceptibility loci and informs genetic risk prediction. Nat Genet. 2021;53(1):65-75.
Type 1 Diabetes
1. American Diabetes Association. 2. Classification and Diagnosis of Diabetes: Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes-2019. Diabetes Care. 2019. PMID: 30559228
2. Couper JJ, et al. ISPAD Clinical Practice Consensus Guidelines 2018: Stages of type 1 diabetes in children and adolescents. Pediatr Diabetes. PMID: 30051639
3. Jacobsen LM, Haller MJ, Schatz DA. Understanding Pre-Type 1 Diabetes: The Key to Prevention. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2018. PMID: 29559955
4. Simmons KM, at al. Screening children for type 1 diabetes-associated antibodies at community health fairs. Pediatr Diabetes. 2019. PMID: 31376227
5. Qu HQ, et al. Improved genetic risk scoring algorithm for type 1 diabetes prediction. Pediatr Diabetes. 2022. PMID: 34997821